• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPanel 4 - Worth buying it?

eSupun

Someone here suggests me that it's good to buy iPanel licence since it has many functions than THT does. And I am ready for it also because I feel the need of a new billing system.

I am still enjoying THT. But it still has many things to developed. Anyway I am still recommending it to newbie webmasters.

Before I buy iPanel, I have few confusions that needs to be solved.(because I want to have the complete worth of my money wasting on it. Or I will use this money for something more essential.)

1.) When was the release date of iPanel latest version? Is it still under development? Or is it a abundant project?

2.) Do you know any coupon code which can reduce the price of the licence? (Since I am not looking to get a nulled version. :p)

3.) Does it has a function to migrate from THT?
Or should I have to do all the things manually? (transferring clients etc...)

4.) Does it support the new version of MyBB?
According to their website, the latest version they support is MyBB 1.4.

That's all I get in my mind right now. ;)

If you know the answers of these questions, please be kind to respond to this thread. And if you see something I missed, don't hesitate to point me. I am a open minded guy. :D

Thanks.

And just got these into my mind. :D

5.) Is this license is usable in more than one domain ?

6.) Does it has a way to sell the license or transfer it?

Honestly? iPanel (aside from one or two problems) was very nice and polished. I hear the new owners (and consequently the support) are very motivated and are doing a good job.

My previous experience with iPanel support left a foul taste in my mouth, but like I said the actual product is definitely far better then THT - no offense Jonny.

Honestly? iPanel (aside from one or two problems) was very nice and polished. I hear the new owners (and consequently the support) are very motivated and are doing a good job.

My previous experience with iPanel support left a foul taste in my mouth, but like I said the actual product is definitely far better then THT - no offense Jonny.

Thank you Darky for your comment.

I think I have a good push to buy iPanel licence since I see it would reduce bot registrations through EMail validation system. And I also like their forced ads function.

But I am still looking for your ideas...

eSupun, I know the new owner of iPanel. If you'd be interested in speaking to him with some of your technical questions, let me know. (To answer one of your questions, it is still very much under development.)

eSupun, I know the new owner of iPanel. If you'd be interested in speaking to him with some of your technical questions, let me know. (To answer one of your questions, it is still very much under development.)

I'd love to, TSO!

Can you arrange that for me?

Back