• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IP Banned? Can't connect

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
Tried FWS today and it wouldn't connect, did some work, tried again still didn't work. I thought you was getting DoSS again or something till I tried a proxy. All I'm asking is did I get IP Banned or is it something my end?

We're trying to figure out what is causing this as a few other members have reported problems today. Some changes have been made to the dns. Likely something to do with that.

The secondary DNS server did act up earlier this morning and we had to re-sync it and restart the service. Everything is online and working properly though so it's possible that you or your ISP have cached a bad copy of it. That's the only reason that it wouldn't pull up properly right now.

We did block a number of IP's during a DDoS attack, but those have all been removed so that wouldn't be the issue.

There had been problems for a couple of hours for me earlier but it's working now. Positive that it wasn't from my end as I was working at the same time on the Internet.

Can access now - was out all yesterday - and resolved to 216.243.179.21 not 75.125.46.140, figure that one out Todd :)

Firing on all cylinders now though :D

FWS Having Problems

On my home computer, for the past two days, I have not been able to get to FWS, but, at work, it has been fine, and right now I am using my proxy site to make a post. Any ideas as to why i cant get on?

I merged the threads. Try the ip number for now if the domain doesn't work.

i will give it a shot when i get home. at work, it is fine, so, i will keep you posted. thanks Peo. BTW, who is Todd, and when did he become an admin?

Back