• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iOS 7 thoughts?

James-Hurst

So yesterday iOS 7 was released. I'm running on a iphone 4 and it seem's gutless since iOS 7 :confused4

What are your thoughts on this new iOS 7? Designs/Features

I look forward to feedback :classic2:

It's alright on my iPhone 4. It's sort of similar to my experience with iOS 4 on the iPhone 3G, but it's slightly better than that.

I'm still not convinced, i've just rolled back to iOS 6. My battery don't last half as long with iOS 7 :( however i do like the fact if you enable find my iphone and try to restore it requires apple ID/Password. Not so good if you sell the phone i guess.

Sticking to iOS 6 for now, sure Apple will release another update in the coming weeks

iOS 7 was designed to be compatible with all existing iOS 6 apps, and user testing has found this to generally be true. If you rely on a specific "mission critical" app, it would still be prudent to make sure that that app runs before upgrading.

Back