• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ionhosting.com

neftha

Has anyone ever heard of Ionhosting.com? They seem awfully cheap. Is there anyone who can find out if they are a reseller or not? Packages sound very attractive (features, amount of data transfer) and the server load seems very fast.

Well, I actually know who is running it, he is also the founder and webmaster of BritneyFans.com. If you check out my own site, you know he kind a likes the same topic :) , heck, I am even affiliated with him. I know he build up a whole music entertainment network, probably he is expanding his horizon. I don't know him that much though and was wondering where he got his servers from. Tried to do a WHOIS but that didn't resolve anything ...

I do agree ... the website looks very professional but then again ... that's just a package.

What do you think of his plans? Are those for real?

Back