• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

invision graphics

cuz u r z weird one

This coming from the kid with some sort of strange privacy issues? Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

I have no idea why Phyxisus even bothered giving you that link - you totally didn't deserve it... and your attitude STINKS.

abush, you must now kiss Phyxisus's feet because you're too lazy/paranoid to register at IBplanet. :p

Originally posted by CoRN
abush, you must now kiss Phyxisus's feet because you're too lazy/paranoid to register at IBplanet. :p
I think it's just laziness, paranoia was merely an excuse. ;)

Originally posted by CoRN
1. I am not paranoid I just hate being spammed I had to let my other email die out because of spam and I don't want to do the same to the one I have now becuz I have important contacts in there.
2. I admit I was being lazy becuz I have many other emails I could use to sign up but I realy didn't want to it was only two images.:angry2:
3.I did thank Phyxisus u might want to read before you post Jmiller.
4. My attitude doesn't stink. If you knew me personaly you would realize I am a very nice person if you are nice to me.
5. If I offended anyone in any way I would like to say sorry:eek:

Back