• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Invision 2.0.0 Trial (Unlimited) legit?

xXBladeXx

hey i wanted to know from people who has experience with invision forum and tell me if im wrong/correct

my site www.crazygamerz.info and my host is scared that its illegal :shame:

i read everywhere and they said invision company did release an unlimited trial version back then ...so am i right or wrong :confused4

TDLInternet said:
Blade, its legit. The TRIAL VERSION is free to use, but it is severely limited.

no im not that dumb thought read the topic more carefully

it means an unlimited trial version

yeh but im saying that i got a trial version that has unlimited stuff
like usually the trial only allows 200members then the board shuts down .. but my version is unlimited of those.. people says its legal because they did release a unlimited version back then when they free ... im just finding out if they did release an unlimited version or not

xXBladeXx said:
yeh but im saying that i got a trial version that has unlimited stuff
like usually the trial only allows 200members then the board shuts down .. but my version is unlimited of those.. people says its legal because they did release a unlimited version back then when they free ... im just finding out if they did release an unlimited version or not

If your board ends in a 2.0.0 followed by a "PF1" "PF2" PF3, etc... then you got one that's unlimited. But if it doesn't have that extension, you gotta pay to have a unlimited board.

Last edited:
lc311 said:

????? hacking production so what

i play some online games and people are desperate for hacks and use it on the game :p

so thats why i call it that you got a problem? :shame:

if u dun host warez or torrents on ur own server then it's stil safe, an index of torrents won't harm much

Hi all!
I have a question about this:
Is possible to upgrade from 1.3 final to 2.0.0 trail unlimited?

Back