• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

INVIHO - Free hosting site review

I think I've seen this somewhere before.... Well, whatever, it's Okay, but it looks like it isn't even your own design.

good looking site, I think overall it looks nice. Great colors, site is very well tied in including support and forums and if I were in the market for free hosting I would certainly sign up. It is a confident site.

few notes:

on this page: http://www.inviho.com/features.jsp
the red divider bars are unevenly spaced between the borders, same with the faq and about us pages

a few links are not working but I am sure you are aware. sitemap, upgrade, partners.

on the feature page on the large graphics I would use maybe a slightly thicker font, it looks a bit jagged and not really consistent compared to the rest of the site. Also for the initial bold text's (features, user control panel, etc) I would go simply with a black font instead of the dark blue, it is too close to black and just looks a little too complicated.

on the main page the "go" button for the customer login I would tie that in a bit more with the site instead of using the standard windows look.

the text on the homepage in the "what does INVIHO offer" seems a bit jagged, I cannot tell if that is my computer or the site itself but if it is the site I would polish that up a bit.

Last edited:
looks vert good, only the text in the middle low isnt very readable

This text right ?
* Create your own free website using PHP, MySQL, HTML etc.
* Have free Technical support 24/7
* Simple Web Hosting Control Panel
* Our free Hosting allows for 5GB space & 50GB Bandwidth
* One Click Blog and Forum Creation
* ... we offer many more options with our free hosting services look below and see our screenshots for more details!

Is black now ;)

Last edited:
the only problem I have with this is that its LayerdPanel. And the design looks unprofessional.

Very professional-looking design! :) I love the overall color scheme, and the use of graphics and/or stock images is fantastic (not too many, not too few). Nice job!

Chris

Back