• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Introduction! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Hi guys and girls!

Just popping in to introduce myself.

I have great contacts on this BB, one is a super bovine creature, and the other a monarch of sorts :D

I am an Aussie :chicken: with an interest in all things nerdish.

Hopefully I can be of some benefit to the community as time passes. I might be a bit shy at first, but once I get to know people *watch out*! ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the FreeWebSpace.Net forums :)

Umm...one thing I don't understand: *watch out* for what?:confused:

Originally posted by trenzterra
Welcome to the FreeWebSpace.Net forums :)

Umm...one thing I don't understand: *watch out* for what?:confused:

uhoh we have a stalker or something?

bum bum bummmmm...

Welcome!

Hope ya have fun! :madchrist :birthday: we can get very silly here, but its good!

Thanks all for the welcomes!!

I assure you I am not a stalker :)

Who is meow? :nervous:

Hiya Jan! It's great to know that there's somebody here shorter than me. :D :p

Are you female? I don't want to make the mistake of referring to a girl as a "he". :) I do that sometimes... -_-|||

Yep! I am a female - and you?

Your name sounds male, but your Avatar girlish :confused:

But I guess you are male if you are concerned about your height :D

LOL... if I had an avatar of the devil, does that make me evil? ;)

I'm 100% male, as it should've been stated in my profile. :)
It's also a relief for me that most girls are about your height around here... :D I suppose it wouldn't matter too much if a girl is taller than me, but.........

[ADD]
BTW, the girl in my avatar is the main female character of one of my favorite manga, Love Hina. ~♥

Sorry, I didn't think to look at your profile, usually that doesn't tell you what gender someone is, but you certainly tell it like it is :smiley2:

BTW, the girl in my avatar is the main female character of one of my favorite manga,
Love Hina. ~♥
Lost me there! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back