• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

integrating twitter conversation

oates151

hello everyone. I am looking to integrate a twitter conversation between two accounts into my Joomla website. I have tried so many Joomla API scripts, but they all only seem to allow me to integrate individual accounts and so the accounts are listed after each other (e.g. the script only shows 8 postings, though i'd like it to show more, and the first 4 are from one account with the second half being from the second account).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

hello everyone. I am looking to integrate a twitter conversation between two accounts into my Joomla website. I have tried so many Joomla API scripts, but they all only seem to allow me to integrate individual accounts and so the accounts are listed after each other (e.g. the script only shows 8 postings, though i'd like it to show more, and the first 4 are from one account with the second half being from the second account).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

are the two twitter accounts ever going to change, or, are they always the same?

I am more then willing to compensate if anyone has the time to work on this with me. Though i'd like to learn along the way, this is a project that is a bit over my head and is a bit more then just a simple line of code that I am asking for.

message me on msn and we can talk. there are a couple ways to do what you want. do you have a preference if it is in js or php?

Back