• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Instantcpanelhosting.com, Reviews and updates

Do You pay more than $0.5 for a webhosting?

• yes, ICPH is cheaper than my current hosting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, ICPH is not cheaper than my current hosting

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

wdc

ICPH offers Instant Hosting on cPanel starting at $0.5 monthly.

Starts at $0.5 monthly
14 days money back guarantee
PayPal, PerfectMoney, BitCoin, STP, Payza, Egopay, Credit Card payment
Friendly Support
99%+ uptime

If you need instant and cheap hosting with cpanel, you may give it a try http://InstantCpanelHosting.com

Have any questions or need to transfer your site here? Just message at online chat or here please :cool2:

http://InstantCpanelHosting.com

New SSL certifficate installed.
New limitted time offer available: 32 GB RAM virtual server from $150/monthly

VPS servers with 0.5CPU + 256MB RAM

At the moment we host just around 100 websites and neither of them with high
traffic needs. Our websites have a average visitors of 50.000 / each per month. So
for this kind of usage do you think VPS servers with 0.5CPU + 256MB RAM will do the
job or do we need some more powerfull machines?

Can PowerDNS be integrated with our cPanel webservers and also with our WHMCS in
order to fully automate our dns managment and provisioning?

December 11 update:
customers can now order SSL certifficate for their domain and buy WHMCS license independently via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney and other payment methods.

New 768MB VPS available for those who dont fit 512MB nor 1024MB RAM VPS plans.

Please do not host DDoS, SPAM, phishing and similar scripts :)

No, its serious request, because you may get banned. VPS is great for webhosting, torrent downloads, a backup space etc. a remote desktop!

cPanel shared hosting client can now pick to be hosted in the United Kingdom (UK) instead of USA (Dallas). If you have any question as an existing customer or potential customer, please ask.

128GB RAM dedicated servers available now. Clients can pay via paypal automatically again. This can change, but PP did not stopped to be accepted - atleast manual way.

Several new cryptocurrencies are supported now.
thanks to CoinPayments.net ICPH now providing
blackcoin hosting
bitcoin hosting
dogecoin hosting
darkcoin hosting
litecoin hosting
peercoin hosting

all cPanel accounts are now on a new server which is slightly faster and has better Raid storage.
cPanel hosting allows Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal auto installation (via Softaculous) and also includes quick Cloudflare integration

custom VPS
we have around 32 Ghz of free CPU and 12Gb RAM, if there is anyone who need higher CPU Linux server (VPS), please let me know, we can make custom offer with competetive price. Thank you

do you think VPS servers with 0.5CPU + 256MB RAM will do the job
Hello, this depends on how many visitors is navigating on your website at a time. You have around 69 visitors hourly, which means one visitor per minute. Such load can be caried by yours mentioned VPS configuration, but we do not know if there are traffic spikes. Lets say you send an newsletter and in such case you would need VPS with more RAM, because many visitors can access your website at a time. But you can definatelly upgrade VPS at anytime.

Glad to announce that there are new operating systems available for VPSs. CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 14.04.

Running over 1000 days & domain prices was lowered:
.biz from $15/year to $13/year
.me from $20/year to $13/year

Shared hosting customers can now activate free SSL certificate for their domains. Certificate is provided by LetsEncrypt.org.

At the moment we host just around 100 websites and neither of them with high
traffic needs. Our websites have a average visitors of 50.000 / each per month. So
for this kind of usage do you think VPS servers with 0.5CPU + 256MB RAM will do the
job or do we need some more powerfull machines?

Can PowerDNS be integrated with our cPanel webservers and also with our WHMCS in
order to fully automate our dns managment and provisioning?

Hello, regarding PowerDNS, please contact the support to provide more details about this.
Regarding server requirements for yours mentioned websites. I think that better would be 1024MB RAM VPS plan. I would start with that.

.win TLD registar modified this domain pricing so ICPH had to adjust the price accordingly

Back