• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Inserting a background

amanda108

I'll start from the beginning.I started my website about 2 weeks ago.I started off using my host's Sitebuilder.Then I decided that I wanted to learn how to do it from scratch.Someone recommended that I try Nvu.They said that you don't have to learn html or coding.

Ok,well now I have made a background that I want to put on my site.It shows up when I insert it in Nvu.It doesn't show up when I open the file on my computer.I save the changes.Then I got to reading an html tutorial about inserting a background.Then I read somewhere that I need Photoshop to be able to do it.

I know this is probably a dumb question but I'm brand new at this.Thanks so much for youe help.

first of all what is Nvu?

going to add a background, i dont tink u will need adobe photoshop, if ur unless ur making a template or something

Nvu is supposed to be like Frontpage except it's a free open source program.I meant to say Paintshop not Photoshop.

Back