• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Inoverse Web-Hosting

HOT Summer Special

Also be sure to check out the HOT Summer Special! Sign up for 6 months and get 6 months free. So basically $36 for the first year!

$36/y for 50GIG of bandwidth a month? Do you have your own power plant or something. :p

Wow 50 GB bandwith for $6 a month? Where do you get your bandwith from? If you mind answering me in public please PM me.

Dim8 operates off a Cobalt and installing software that is in the .pkg format is very easy; installing software that has do be done in SSH can cause havock and headaches. But other than, RaQs are great servers and since I'm very experienced in them now, I have to say that if anyone wants to start a webhosting company, a cobalt would probably be the easiest way to start off..

Rackshack now provides RaQ4is with 175GB of transfer for $99 dollars..not 150GB of transfer.

I thought they said they will upgrade to 200 GB. And their one time $40 upgrade to 256 MB that's super too. Guess 4webspace.com has to do something about it or they will lose all their customers to rackshack.

tera-byte did a RAM Special. They give you an upgrade to 512mb ram for $100 or $150 depending on your current amount of ram. This is a one time fee. Saving you a lot of money.

Back