• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In Search of a Reliable Host

cynfinnegan1163

Once again, I am looking for a reliable host for my comic fansite. My current host, a free one that I had to go with because my previous one cut me off the day AFTER giving me a two-week extension to send them my payment, has had their server crash and are trying to retrieve my account.

Here's what I need:

• 99% uptime and automatic backups
  • The most current versions of cPanel, MySql and PHP
  • Free cPanel transfer
  • At least 5 gigs of space, with at least 20 MySql databases
  • $2 a month/$24 a year with the ability to accept a multi-year payment in advance

I already have a domain name that I purchased through GoDaddy.com, so someone who doesn't have a problem with them would be nice, and I can even provide a clean 40 gig hard drive for my site to be loaded onto.

Last edited:
about Your price it less for that we can offer
Disk Space 5,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 100GB
Unlimited Features
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
Full Fantastico De Luxe
3.95$ /mo
http://www.webgater.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

What Included
• FREE Setup
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• Cpanel $ Full Fantastico De Luxe
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Zend Optimizer / Ioncube / Awstats
• Secure, Reliable Network!
• Daily weekly monthly Backup

Hello,

WiseDedi.com would love to help you out.

Our standard package is as follows, however we will reduce this to $24/yr:

5GB HDD
50GB Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Cpanel w/ Installatron & RV Site Builder
Price - $24/yr

We are able to take multiple year payments and may even discount further depending on the term!.

If you are interested please contact our Sales Representatives or email sales@wisededi.com

Well 5GB of space for $2.00 per month does not sound very reliable. Are you able to increase your budget or lower down your requirements?

Fast Web Hosting is reliable enough to offer you this but the price may be higher than what you offer. If you want your price you can pm me and I will give you a couple since I work for them and can get it.

5gb space
150 gb bandwidth
Unlimited Features

http://f-wh.net/

One question that I don't understand is this
and I can even provide a clean 40 gig hard drive for my site to be loaded onto.

What do you mean by that?

DigitWebhost Would like to offer the following plan. We have a 99% uptime, we can transfer all your websites and sub sites, and we have daily/weekly automatic backups.

// cPanel Fantasitco
// Rvskin
// RvSitebulider
// Instant Weekly Backups
// Free Templates
// 24/7 Support
// Unlimited Features (MySQL Database, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Subdomains, Parked domains, Addon Domains.)

Bronze

// 5,000 MB Space
// 50 GB Bandwidth
Monthly Price: $1.99 (USE COUPON 50OFFM TO GET 50% OFF AND SECOND MONTH FREE.)
Yearly Price: $23.88 (USE COUPON 1YEARFREE TO GET SECOND YEAR FREE)
Order Now

Last edited:
Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plans
Not Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:

• 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Current Promotion: 50% Recurring: Applies to any plan, and any payment term!

Hello, I am here to offer you reliable cpanel web hosting service, we are providing best cpanel web hosting service with unlimited features.

Shared1
We Promise:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Support Guaranteed.
  • Fast & Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

Are You New Customer!
Get 50% Discount for your 1st month. Use "50off" coupon code, it applies on monthly payments only, expires on 15 july 2009.

Free Site Transfers!
Do you want to transfer your entire web site with us, we'll transfer your site in minutes without any cost.

Hello,
We can offer you our Standard plan through (http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php) for $4.95/mo. You can use the coupon code below for 50% off the order total, excluding any addons or domains. This will bring the yearly total to $27.23 with the coupon and lower price tier of $4.54/mo. This coupon is only for the first 10 customers to signup. Our .com, .org, and .net domains are $11/yr for a limited time only. Please email sales [at] topqhost.com if you have any questions.

FIRST10 (50% off order total, excluding addons and domains, expires when we hit 10 customers)

Thank you all for your replies, but I decided to go with the "economy" (i.e., free with domain name) service my registrar offers. They offered me 10 gigs of space, 3 terabytes of bandwidth, 10 mailboxes and 10 MySql databases.

Thank you all for your replies, but I decided to go with the "economy" (i.e., free with domain name) service my registrar offers. They offered me 10 gigs of space, 3 terabytes of bandwidth, 10 mailboxes and 10 MySql databases.

Good luck..

But, that is calling overselling..

In all honesty, overselling of Transfer is not the end of the world for a company like Go daddy. The cost for 3TB of transfer for them would be nothing. If it was 3TB of Disk space then I would agree.

Check out some of our interesting plans !!

Shared Hosting:-

Jade

* 1GB Disk Space
* 20GB Bandwidth
* 1 Dedicated IP free
* Unlimited Email Accounts
* Unlimited Web Mails
* Unlimited FTP Accounts
* Unlimited Addon Domains
* Unlimited Parked Domains
* Unlimited Sub Domains
* PHP 5 & MySQL
* Zend 5 Loader
* Pearl Support
* cPanel Control Panel
* Fantastico Script Installer
* Front page extension
* CGI,SSL,SSI

All this for just a cost of $2 monthly !! Isn't that amazing

We also offer Reseller starting from $4 p/m and VPS's from $9 p/m

For detailed plans on Reseller, VPS or Dedicated server please visit http://gemwebhost.com

You can contact to sales department for 5gb space.

Back