• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Important Notice] Current Accounts Valid Until 01 June 2010 Only!

Efil

[Important Notice] Current Accounts Valid Until 01 June 2010 Only!

As what I have mentioned in my early announcement, Water Seven 2010, there's a need for us to restructure our community visions and strategies in an attempt to fulfill our goal of a sustainable community. Rebeca has presented some of her ideas, and the community continuously encourage everyone to participate in this brainstorming.

While the discussion of ideas continues, I would like to officially announce that I have decided to end the terms of the current web hosting accounts in our server until June 01, 2010. Water Seven will continue offering free web hosting service under the provisional rules that I will prescribe based on my suggested Water Seven Corpus Project. Within this new provisional rules, project contributors who can earn enough pearls (Pearls refers to Water Seven Pearl - the new community monetary system) can purchase web hosting accounts with similar features as commercial web hosting accounts, e.g. multiple accounts, etc.

You can view the draft of these provisional rules by visiting this URL: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfm3gjhj_15c2jbvmds .

Please note that this announcement officially informs you that your current account will be forcibly deleted by June 01, 2010 and you should act accordingly before that date.

Sincerely,

Efil Leiv
Chairman
The Water Seven Community

Back