• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IMAP account into personal folder for outlook 2007

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I am trying to re add my outlook account as an imap account, so it will delete the emails from my webserver, without me manually going into webmail and setting it up.

However, I am noticing that when I re add the account as an imap account, it is wanting to re insert it into its own folder, and not into the personal account folder like my other email accounts. How can I do it, to where all my IMAP accounts would be in 1 personal folder like it is with pop3 accounts?

By any reasonable means, you cannot do that on a version of Outlook that old. There may be a means, but you may well loose all your email in the process of trying them. I had a quick google and found that 2010 is supposed to have some improvements related to IMAP & filters|folders, so an upgrade might be an option.

Back