• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Images with Rounded Edges

acoolguy

I've been told that the images on my website are too "square" and I would like to know how I can add rounded edges to them. I am currently using Adobe PhotoDeluxe to make my images. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance!

To make "rounded images" you need to make a round pic in a box and then make the background around the pic transparent -- save as a gif89a and it will appear round on the web page

I tried searching both download.com and ulead.com for ulead photo express, but I couldn't find it. Where can I get it?

[edit]Post above offering illegal software was deleted[/edit]

And remember what you're doing is only slightly illegal! :(

[Edited by }:8) Supermoo on 01-12-2001 at 10:57 PM]

Originally posted by alext12
I was going to send you the DEMO VERSION!!!!!!!
[/B]

Why not just post a link to the DEMO VERSION!?!?!?

Besides.....The full versions SHAREWARE!!!!!!!!
[/B]

Not according to Ulead;
http://www.ulead.com/store/pe/runme.htm

It is not illegal
[/B]

Sorry to dissapoint you but to distribute illegal software... is.... wait for it... illegal!

According to your e-mail adress your most likley, currently situated in Australia where you can be fined upwards of $5000. I'd watch what you say.

Back