• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Image gallery page

cococomics

Hello everyone! After a search of the forums I couldn't find a thread about what I was looking for, so I'll just ask here.
I'm looking for a way to create a nice looking image gallery. I would love something like what can be found at www.jamienelson.com (click "beauty" to see.) And I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to execute such a thing.
Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

I'm not sure. It is a sort of long load, but I took a screenshot so you wouldn't have to wait. It's a gif so not very good quality but you can see the gist of the page:

Image2.gif

Various free (and paid) image galleries are available. If your web host support PHP + MySQL I suggest you have a look at Coppermine which is a popular, fully-featured picture gallery script.

At HotScripts.com you will also find lots of free/paid software.

I'd second using Coppermine, by far the best free readily available and supported to the hilt gallery scripts :)

Back