• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm scared of spiders

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
But I think everyone is.

When I can see what they are up to, I don't mind them; and if I see them in the house I catch them in a jar and put them outside.

But before I was driving somewhere, and I saw this huge assed spider on the window (yes; on the outside of it) and I freaked out; almost causing an accident.

And the other night, I stood up from my chair... and this spider seemed to fall off my shoulder onto the ground. That really gave me a fright and left me paranoid the rest of the week.

That reminds me.

I've heard some people say that some countries DONT ACTUALLY HAVE SPIDERS IN THEM!??!

Or not many.

Thats so hard to believe... they're like everywhere here! BLECH!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I got to handle a big spider before... some people actually have them as pets.

Did you enjoy it? Was it freaky? Ahhhhh, I couldn't handle a spider even if I knew it was harmless!

As for those people that have them as pets... they need to be locked away! :D :nervous:

Originally posted by Toefur

Did you enjoy it? Was it freaky? Ahhhhh, I couldn't handle a spider even if I knew it was harmless!

As for those people that have them as pets... they need to be locked away! :D :nervous:

It was freaky... it was only for a few seconds before I gave it back to the person though. :D

I used to know someone who had one as a pet... in California. I couldn't understand either how they could have one.

I have spiders in my basement. Sometimes I see them run really fast across the floor. My sister is afraid to go in the basement because of them.

I am also somewhat scared of spiders. And all insects for that matter. But I like killin them! We have a wasp nest outside our house every year. Ever notice how wasps hover a bit before going back in. I like hittin them with a fly swatter then, and then finish them off when they can't fly. I killed at least 17 one day, and got stung 3 times. Ah...the joys of killing defensely annoying things...

Originally posted by Canuckkev
I have spiders in my basement. Sometimes I see them run really fast across the floor. My sister is afraid to go in the basement because of them.

I am also somewhat scared of spiders. And all insects for that matter. But I like killin them! We have a wasp nest outside our house every year. Ever notice how wasps hover a bit before going back in. I like hittin them with a fly swatter then, and then finish them off when they can't fly. I killed at least 17 one day, and got stung 3 times. Ah...the joys of killing defensely annoying things...

ah yes i just stick to the chemicals to kill bees.

Don't kill bees...they serve a purpose, it's the wasps that need to be destroyed. I love spiders...I name some i find. Usually I name them Peter, for obvious reasosn (Peter Parker). I think that it was clever at first, but now I need new names for 'em.

I hate spiders and I am terrified of huge spiders. There was a very large one running around in the cafeteria one day... it freaked everybody out.

But I still think cockroaches are the most disgusting beings on earth.

hehe, Spiders arn't that bad... as long as they are dead... and in a glass case. :)

One of my worst memories of spiders is moving boxes for my uncle in his garage one time, and from the bottom of the small plastic container I was carring came out two little baby spiders walking up in-between my hands... I had a closer look realised that they had little red lines on their white backs (I think) and then as I was putting the container down got their mummy/daddy red-back (black with the red stripe) right near my left index finger... I moved very quickly in the oposite direction. :biggrin2:

Geez Jan, were you guys talking about me! :eek:
Don't be afraid, I only stalk little wooly things. :p
I'm afraid you'll see a lot of 'page 3' shit, but apart from that this is good place to be. A belated welcome... :)

The sheep he was talking about is called "Weapon". They have a very special relationship nobody quite understands. ;)

BTW, don't be fooled by his name "meow". :D
Things meow are not:
  1. Cute
  2. Cuddly
  3. Friendly (j/k)
  4. Female (I used to think he was when he said he loved Omari :p)
  5. Innocent
  6. Young :D:D
  7. Cool :p:p:p
Things meow are:
  1. Stalker
  2. ESLer
:D

Back