• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Im paying US$5 to advertise on your website

btbr

Hello everyone, if you have a website that has no adult content, is not a blog and dont have yet an advertisement sponsor (I mean google adsense, bidvertiser among others) Im looking to advertise on your website.

Please post the website url here (or via PM) so I can take a look into it and I'll get back ASAP to tell if I will advertise on your website or not. I'll pay in PayPal, US$5 per month. It might not be too much, but it is all I can pay and I think that it may help you somewhat to pay server costs.

The advertisement will be banners 468x60, nothing intrusive.

Rick

What Niche site are you wanting to advertise?

Would you mind going along side google advertisements?

Hi, Im not looking for a specific kind of website, but I would say that brochure style websites are the most interesting for me.

It might have google ads on it, but it will be better if your website hasn't.

hi, i have a website and can advertise you.

i have one usefull software that can show ur site (not just the banner) to the ppl using the app.

your site will have 1000+ hits daily.

PM me for the link to app to see where where ur site will be displayed. can show ur Banner also.

hi, i have a website and can advertise you.

i have one usefull software that can show ur site (not just the banner) to the ppl using the app.

your site will have 1000+ hits daily.

PM me for the link to app to see where where ur site will be displayed. can show ur Banner also.

I am wonder can you receive PMs or OP can send you a PM ....
i really wanna see your site nwayz...

Back