• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm not new.

Giancarlo

NLC
NLC
It's Giancarlo.

People change a lot throughout the years. I'm not exception.

I was very naive... I'm 25 years old now and in grad school. People change, especially since the last time I posted on here. I'm also on the left politically... and have in recent years took part in protests against Proposition 8 and in favor of same sex marriage. Also worked as a volunteer for Obama's election campaign.

People change. You guys are still hung up on who I was... and not who I am. It's a pity.

I wonder if I'm still banned. If so, that's fine. I'll go away.

Wow... welcome back! Good if you've changed, although I have a feeling some members here would want the old controversial Giancarlo back. ;)

Why did you decide to make a new account rather than getting the credentials to your old account?

Did you move to the US for school? If I remember right, you used to be in Argentina.

I hate to be that guy....

but the IP he is posting from is a different country than the last IP I can find from the real deal.

Also, age doesn't match up with the original profile.

Edit: That said, I do hope I am wrong!

Last edited:
It's him. I found his facebook page where he claims to be living in LA now.

The ip doesn't match another member here. I have no idea about the age though - I guess it's a one year difference. Maybe he tried to make himself one year older than he really was?

Hmm... odd...

Odd. Did I post in my old profile I was a year older? I don't think so.

First, the IP address you may last have is from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I moved to Los Angeles in 2003.

I applied to university in Los Angeles... went here for under grad and grad school. I'm a vastly different person. Trust me. The person you used to know is long gone.

My old account is locked out and banned because of what I did in the past.

I was born June 1985... did I put 1984 in my old account? Hmm... I don't recall that.

If you want confirmation just ask me for my facebook page (via private messaging), and I'll tell you on there. It's fine. I need to address certain things I did in the past that were beyond stupid... sometimes I can't believe what I said myself.

I was living a lie too... lying to my own family about many things. It's not something I really talk about too much.

Odd. Did I post in my old profile I was a year older? I don't think so.

First, the IP address you may last have is from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I moved to Los Angeles in 2003.

I applied to university in Los Angeles... went here for under grad and grad school. I'm a vastly different person. Trust me. The person you used to know is long gone.

My old account is locked out and banned because of what I did in the past.

I was born June 1985... did I put 1984 in my old account? Hmm... I don't recall that.

If you want confirmation just ask me for my facebook page (via private messaging), and I'll tell you on there. It's fine. I need to address certain things I did in the past that were beyond stupid... sometimes I can't believe what I said myself.

I was living a lie too... lying to my own family about many things. It's not something I really talk about too much.

If I remember correctly, you also ran a forum based around sex a while back that I was a member on. I doubt if it's still up.

Wow... welcome back! Good if you've changed, although I have a feeling some members here would want the old controversial Giancarlo back. ;)

we dont mind controversy, just be controversial without being rude or disruptive and you are ok. :p

Peo or Jan, I was wondering if I could get my old account back.

GiancarloC was my old username. This one requires verification and I can't even send a private message on it.

I'll discuss it with the other moderators. Your old username was simply Giancarlo.

Lol. I tried logging in with my new username... didn't see this thread and used all 5 login attempts and had to wait... thanks for getting my old account back.

I'm freaking out, man... quakes, tsunamis, Giancarlo.... and it's not even 2012 yet!

Back