• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm a Pizza Man now

I worked in a pizza place in high school. I was only tipped once since I worked inside. I just finished packing about 20 pizzas into some old lady's car (she looked maybe 60), said the normal "Thank you" you'd say to any customer, at which point she puts $10 in my back pocket, slaps me on the --- and says "No, thank you." (i felt violated.)

Haha.. That's hilarious XD

I worked in a pizza place in high school. I was only tipped once since I worked inside. I just finished packing about 20 pizzas into some old lady's car (she looked maybe 60), said the normal "Thank you" you'd say to any customer, at which point she puts $10 in my back pocket, slaps me on the --- and says "No, thank you." (i felt violated.)

You know you liked it.

In other news, I was stiffed twice last night on tips. On a ----ing Saturday night. Busy as ----.

How are they getting away with giving you less than minimum wage?

Because the tips make up for it.

For example, bartenders at the bar I work at make around two dollars an hour while I make ten an hour. However, in seven hours they will make five or six hundred dollars and I will only make seventy.

Here in AU it is not a custom to tip. But I usually do not collect change, and that is my way of tipping :)
Some don't actually make minimum wage... which of course is illegal. You know, paying $3-4 per delivery and giving them less than 4 deliveries an hour...

I must say though I HATE it when people are rude to waiters/waitresses. I know full well they make minimum wage (about $14/hr) AND have to deal with BS rude customers every day. And IF they're running around taking orders late and you get your food late it's because someone (or more than one person) didn't show up for work...

Some don't actually make minimum wage... which of course is illegal. You know, paying $3-4 per delivery and giving them less than 4 deliveries an hour...

I must say though I HATE it when people are rude to waiters/waitresses. I know full well they make minimum wage (about $14/hr) AND have to deal with BS rude customers every day. And IF they're running around taking orders late and you get your food late it's because someone (or more than one person) didn't show up for work...

That's almost $9/hr USD :eek2:

I make $6/hr USD + tips. Minimum wage is $6.55 in Georgia, going to $7.25 this summer. It was $5.15 for a while, then went up to $5.85 for a year, then $6.55 for this year.

And yes, I got -----ed out last week for bringing a pizza late. It's not my fault. I'm at a house/apartment/business within 10 minutes after I leave the store. It takes about 8 minutes to make, cook, and package a pizza. It's not my fault if it's so busy the cooks are 20 minutes late making pizzas.

Back