• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm a Pizza Man now

Wow, I think the pizza delivery drivers here make minimum wage plus mileage.

I don't tip. Simple reason that the pizza place is just up the road. I only tip on season holidays.
Also because they only deliver if your order is £7+, so it covers the cost of the delivery.

I usually just ask them to keep the change, so I guess it tip too for them, depend on the amount I give them.

i know your "super special pseudonym". i must be special. ;) BTW, still waiting on my damn pizza. you really need to hurry up and deliver that thing.

It's gonna be frozen, i left it on the side of the road last night and it was 20 degrees.

Fudge: Even waiters/waitresses? If so, no wonder everyone was so happy they were ----ting their pants when I tipped them in OZ.

It's gonna be frozen, i left it on the side of the road last night and it was 20 degrees.

Fudge: Even waiters/waitresses? If so, no wonder everyone was so happy they were ----ting their pants when I tipped them in OZ.

We dont do tipping in australia, if the waitress is hot and I am drunk I tip, used to always piss the ex off doing that :rolleyes2

So I must ask;

If you pick-up, does anyone tip? I always feel bad putting 0.00 on the little line.

So I must ask;

If you pick-up, does anyone tip? I always feel bad putting 0.00 on the little line.

When you go to pickup the pizza? I have never heard of tipping for pickups...
I dunno, seems just kind of, unnecessary.

I can understand why tipping should be mandatory for delivery, but for pickups as well? What's next? Tipping the public transit bus driver?

I don't think we would want to condone driving which impaired, now would we?

Indeed not, but when it was my turn to go to the doors and my friends turn to drive I must say some weed was endulged - made that free meal a the end of the night so much better :angel:

So I must ask;

If it's really busy, or, once, when the lady in front of me was a -----, I tip on pick-ups.

Hi Woj.

I like pizza.

That is all.

I worked in a pizza place in high school. I was only tipped once since I worked inside. I just finished packing about 20 pizzas into some old lady's car (she looked maybe 60), said the normal "Thank you" you'd say to any customer, at which point she puts $10 in my back pocket, slaps me on the --- and says "No, thank you." (i felt violated.)

Back