• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Illusion WebSite Review

SetForNet

URL:
http://delusion.us

Hi, can you please review my first site ever, it is about illusions and i would like to know your opinion about it.. Do you like it, should i change some parts?
Thanks for your time

Hi there.

I'd tighten it up and remove most of the "old style" black and white illusions with the simple lines and gradients etc. Those are basically too old-hat for 2011. They made the rounds in books dating to about 1982 that schools picked up for their 5th grade libraries on publisher-specials etc.

Go with your fresh new finds like the Pittsburg Zoo logo, the Find the People with the old man, the Tiger, the Scary Face, etc.

Plus, that "auto scroller" went beserk on me, and I recommend against the jarring color-swatch ones too. I know, they're all about that retinal after image, but that's in that same 1982-esque book.

Wow. The explanations that are given to each of the illusions are really quite good. I have not need such kind of sites ever before. Great work friend. But, do regular updation.

Back