• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you wanted to be anything, what would it be??

It would be sach hard work being Jessica Alba's bra and/or g-string, much easier just being Garfield:p

I think if ya'll are into the sexual stuff, you could always be a stripper pole. I'm not sure what I would be, a cat sounds appealing right about now. :D

utcrazy said:
I think if ya'll are into the sexual stuff, you could always be a stripper pole. I'm not sure what I would be, a cat sounds appealing right about now. :D
Every one whats to be cats and stuff women touch a lot:p

Decker said:
Wojtek - what happened to your avatar - geez unnatural thoughts LOL
Don't change the subject! Now you have to post what you wish you were:D

I would like to be in heaven, and run my own 'unlimited' hosting YES YOU GOT THAT UNLIMITED HOSTING, and it could come down to earth some how, and I could offer 100% UPTIME and yeah do good for people looking for hosting.

:p :p :p

I wouldn't mind being an eagle though :)

echo_unlimited said:
I would like to be in heaven, and run my own 'unlimited' hosting YES YOU GOT THAT UNLIMITED HOSTING, and it could come down to earth some how, and I could offer 100% UPTIME and yeah do good for people looking for hosting.

good answer!!!

dont get me wrong people but i want to be the perfect Muslim. I want to do things right and not do anything wrong in my religion. i still swear a couple of times though. i also want to be George W. Bush's assassin, but thats not going to happen because i'm not that kind of person, i believe that we do not have the right to punish people but only Almighty Allah does. thats why I havnt taken revenge on those kids who used to nick my lunch money lol!

Last edited:
echo_unlimited said:

Good Answar!(i better just do what they doing)
*edit* uzzer did you get my PM about the banner?

Back