• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you want to know where your site ranks...

I'm actually going to modify the criteria that I use at Aimoo to better suit the purposes...

Colors: 18/20
Images: 13/15 (nice vB disguise, but folders/emoticons need work)
Other: 9/10 (make table wider, great descriptions!)
Service/Moderation: 5/5

Overall: 45 x 2 = 90%

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I'm actually going to modify the criteria that I use at Aimoo to better suit the purposes...

Colors: 18/20
Images: 13/15 (nice vB disguise, but folders/emoticons need work)
Other: 9/10 (make table wider, great descriptions!)
Service/Moderation: 5/5

Overall: 45 x 2 = 90%

Was that the review for my site (www.designerchat.net) or for somebody else's forum?

Bulletin Board Consortium

conker, do a review for a site I co-own its called the 'Bulletin Board Consortium' and its about setting a standard for vB Code, ikon code,BB Code (etc...) so it works in multipul forums and adds new features (like music). The URL is http://www27.brinkster.com/bb2c/

OK, this will be the last review I do. Sorry guys, but I'm concentrating on the detailed reviews now after the criticism. As you can see, in my latest reviews, the grades are INCREDIBLY low. Few scores out of the 70s, not to mention the 80s and 90s! But anyway:

Info: 24
Colors: 17
Other: 8
Speed/Ads: 10
Interactivity: 10

Overall: 84%

OK, I guess I'll make an exception for you...But you're probably better off with my regular detailed reviews (though you'll be shocked at the scary grades I give). But anyway:

Info: 19 (this score is almost always low with a beta site)
Colors: 18
Other: 7
Interactivity: 8

Overall: 77%

Maybe this score is lower because it's currently undergoing development, or it could be because I have gotten FAR more severe after the criticism. Anyway, it would probably be more accurate when you've finished your site.

Info: 30
Colors: 20
Other: 10
Interactivity: 10

For the text and articles you have done, I would give you a 28/30.

Not bad score... my content is coming... you notice I got the MBT section page up in the military... goodness this will take forever. Damn it, I just realized I lost all those pictures of Bin Laden... damn.

Nah...I'm more interested in the Civil War weapons. Today, battles are more of a "technology" fight rather than a strategic one. Do you happen to know what kinds of weapons they used back then? I know that the most common was undoubtedly the musket rifle. It was accurate and had long range, especially with the Minie ball. Does anybody know any weapon back then that was even better than the musket rifle?

Perhaps you could include some info on this on your site, but you probably only really care about modern-day weapons. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Nah...I'm more interested in the Civil War weapons. Today, battles are more of a "technology" fight rather than a strategic one. Do you happen to know what kinds of weapons they used back then? I know that the most common was undoubtedly the musket rifle. It was accurate and had long range, especially with the Minie ball. Does anybody know any weapon back then that was even better than the musket rifle?

Perhaps you could include some info on this on your site, but you probably only really care about modern-day weapons. :)

No I am really, really bad about weapons used before WWI. WWI I am a bit sketchy about. But I can name many weapons used in WWII... I can name most weapons used in the Vietnam war, and the Gulf War.

Sorry, but I've ended this service. See the last few posts on Page 3 for the details. You are more than welcome to start a new thread. Then I can give you one of my comprehensive reviews. :)

Back