• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you could be a Computer Part, Which part would you be?

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
I think I'd be the SDRAM. The modest workhorse of the whole system. Able to collate everything that goes on in a cool, calm, collected manner. Plus, you would usually get a nice constant breeze from the fan.

actually i'd also like to be a flat screen lcd display because they look so darn good...

anyways being human is cool too

I'd be an external light... constantly glowing a warm inviting glow to all those who push my buttons. lol, I should get out more... :)

I will be the power supply. :)
And rules you all. :p ...
Without the power, nothing can work...

What i would be

i would be the hd because no software being held then you can't do anything with a pc

too bad this is limited to hardware. if it was software I'd choose to be the bit of code that generates the blue screen for all win95/98 PCs. then I'll see everyone die of frustration in front of me. :)

I'm not sure if this counts, but I would be the monitor. Having ALL those FINE AZZ girlz kissing the picture of the guy she likes.. she would be kissing ME! hehe..

Back