• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IExplorer 6

Mika

where I can download the full version of Iexplorer 6? I don't want to use the installer. I need to download the full setup file.

u could download the installer
and check the mark to download the full package to save on ur hd

I find that doubtful, but even if I were to agree with you, there are other browsers out there besides IE and Netscape.

well everyone have their own taste

i perferred ie over all the other browsers out there

no, i haven't use all the browsers that was EVER made
but i tried like around 15 of them
and found that ie4+ to be better for me

Saying the two equal one another isn't really true. More correctly, Netscape is based on Mozilla.

I use Opera the most. It's fast and the tabbed browsing feature doesn't take up all the space on my taskbar when i go to a lot of sites

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
It's fast and the tabbed browsing feature doesn't take up all the space on my taskbar when i go to a lot of sites
Exactly why I use Moz.

I use all of them. When I do just some surfing I use Opera, when I'l have to click some downloads I use IE and when I want to change I use Netscape. I like Netscape's colors and style, but it seems a bit heavy. Boooh.........browsers......time to find a common standard and just play the game with the interfaces and all the extras.

Back