• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IE extremely slow atm...what do i do?

carlito

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me...again :D

My IE6 is very very slow atm...I type faster than in the time it takes for the text to come up...it's very annoying...I was wondering how I could fix this? I use win98 btw...and it's not my computer, because other tasks perform at a reasonable speed

HELP ME :(

how much ram do you have? its probably because you're running something else in the background. try closing everything (antivirus prog an everything) and then running IE.

- SF

Actually IE is lighter on ram then firebird and moz. If you're attached to ie and got little ram (under 128), try to repair it.

Anywho, have you tried the repair option ? It in Add/Remove programs, click remove for IE and then Repair.

Last edited:
I had this on my win98se box, anyway I just switched to Mozilla and it worked. On my other box that has winxp pro it works fine. strange :s

Back