• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'd be scared

foo2thabar

NLC
if I saw myself roll up on one of these

black-rfa-default.jpg

That is seriously the most bad --- motorcycle I've ever seen in my life - the Buell XB12SCG.

If I buy one who's down to help me mount a gatling gun on the side?

it would look much better without the gay looking license plate holder on the back like that. i was a couple different bikes. havent chosen one just yet. here are ones i am thinking...

roadking.jpg

without the side bags

nightster.jpg

only problem with that one is there is not a big enough seat for a chick to get on the back. :(

CruiserHarleyDynaSuperGlideCustom.jpg

little smaller than i want, but, i still like it

Softail-Deluxe.jpg

learning toward one of these the most

09_FXCWC_R.jpg

again, really cool, but, no place for a girl :(

but, for my ultimate want, if i wasnt worried about a girl riding on the back, i would go with one of these old classics...

1940Knucklehead.jpg

nice old knucklehead

1948Panhead2.jpg

or an old panhead

That is seriously the most bad --- motorcycle I've ever seen in my life - the Buell XB12SCG.

If I buy one who's down to help me mount a gatling gun on the side?

I'll help you mount it mate so long as you shout the beer! :beer:

nightster.jpg

only problem with that one is there is not a big enough seat for a chick to get on the back. :(

I'm not normally into cruisers, but this one looks pretty tight. I'm sure you could find an aftermarket seat that includes a b.tch-seat.

[UW]Glenn: ---- YES

I personally have not found Buell to be my preferred manufacturer of choice, but I would definitely consider that beast. My favorite bikes come from Iron Horse :D

I'm not normally into cruisers, but this one looks pretty tight. I'm sure you could find an aftermarket seat that includes a b.tch-seat.

You have the girl behind you...that's messed up...I already have a chick in front of me :p

i dont thnk those particular models are made to support the weight of a person on the rear fender, so, i dont think you can put a pitch seat on it. could be wrong though, have to look into it.
That would imply she's driving. For many reasons, this is unacceptable
i concur ;)

82230_01.jpg

It's gone down to $3,660. 1996 Honda CBR600F3. 8,700 miles. Perfect condition except for a tiny tank ding.

If it's there next month it's MINE.

My friend's Kawasaki 500R was stolen out of his driveway a few nights ago. He was watching TV and heard VROOMVROOM and then the bastard honked the horn. He ran outside with a Mossberg 500 but couldn't get a shot before the guy turned out of his driveway.

Last edited:
It's gone down to $3,660. 1996 Honda CBR600F3. 8,700 miles. Perfect condition except for a tiny tank ding.

If it's there next month it's MINE.

My friend's Kawasaki 500R was stolen out of his driveway a few nights ago. He was watching TV and heard VROOMVROOM and then the bastard honked the horn. He ran outside with a Mossberg 500 but couldn't get a shot before the guy turned out of his driveway.

What'd he do... Leave the keys in the ignition? Damn that sucks!

Back