• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Iboware.com :(

iboware

Hi I am the admin of the IBOWARE.COM my free reseller host is closed because my free host is closing I need a new host with the same features or the near features of Ahplace.com I hosted over 250 sites before that but :( everything gone I need a Safe, trusted place please....

Its not important so big because I lost all datas maybe it can not be reseller account but my main site must be open...

As well I can offer you free hosting for your main business site but I can only offer you a paid reseller for all your accounts.

yeah situation of quotaless
OY said he is starting new host with using layeredpanel instead of cpanel
cpanel is the script which laid way for ibnusad the inhuman hacker
and i got the news quotaless is ad supported host and not a post to host
but i will join only after one or 2 months if im sure its stable else im buying my own server im fed up
its the 3rd i have to close to Innovation Softwares becoz of this now no more free host business last month i did pay staff from my pocket :(
and i will buy a server and i will avoid many staffs and do work myself
i did loose the reputation and users when raydi crashed
now everything was becoming stable
but again im desprate i did have reseller and hosted 2 of my friends
and they were new to html and css stuff and had a good site and forum luckily i have their backups but not mine all my softwares are lost
i did loose my virtual harddisk on vmware i dunno how i lost all the source codes which was over 20 gb
its a sad week after all and dayafter is Eid-Al-Adha
what the hell is this

Back