• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iamyourhost?

Can't say anything except their domain was registered in July of this year.. so they've been in business for 2 months.

Havn't heard about them either, but their site took a while to load for me and their plan:

15Gb Disk space
40Gb Bandwidth for $10/month, while the bandwidth doesnt seem too good to be true, a good deal but 15gb storage is way too much for the price

:)

dismiss any deal that seems too good to be true to be on the safe side of things.

Good advice for anyone to follow. As for the offer, even the largest HD's on servers would not allow for someone to sell 15 GB Space and make any sort of profit without overselling of space which is very very dangerous. I give this host a couple of months.

This company is a reseller of Web-Xperts.com because the dns points to ns3.rockhost.us which that domain is owned by the owner of Web-Xperts.com ( http://www.whois.sc/rockhost.us )

I hosted with them back in my newbie days and it was a major mistake. The server goes down every other day because it's overloaded with 750+ websites. Each "account" supposedly gets 100 GB Space and 400 GB Bandwidth, sometimes it varies. (Yes I know now, my greed got the best of me). Either way if you go with them, expect to be jammed on a server with 750 other websites...I think the total count right now is 779.

Last edited:
Ive had an account with iamyourhost for over a month now and personally i havent seen any downtimes yet.

Server is speedy and everything works like a charm.

No idea what the rest of you are talking about but as far as see things this is the best host ive ever used.

Originally posted by Lut1
Ive had an account with iamyourhost for over a month now and personally i havent seen any downtimes yet.

Server is speedy and everything works like a charm.

No idea what the rest of you are talking about but as far as see things this is the best host ive ever used.

They have 779 Websites on 1 server. That's not a good host at all. A host shouldn't put no more than 200 sites on 1 server.

They have 779 Websites on 1 server. That's not a good host at all. A host shouldn't put no more than 200 sites on 1 server.

Exactly, just type in your ip address at http://www.whois.sc and you will see what I am talking about. All of his servers are from RS and they're supposedly P4 2.0 GHz+. Believe me I had an account there for a few months I know how it is there. I kept it a little extra just to see how it performs, and actually my account is still open there even though I asked for it to be closed months ago.

Originally posted by D MaN
Exactly, just type in your ip address at http://www.whois.sc and you will see what I am talking about. All of his servers are from RS and they're supposedly P4 2.0 GHz+. Believe me I had an account there for a few months I know how it is there. I kept it a little extra just to see how it performs, and actually my account is still open there even though I asked for it to be closed months ago.

I know, we are nearing our limit of 150 sites on the server.

Back