• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I would like some feed back on my site, Please.

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Where is the beef, as in where is the good stuff. It needs more

What kind of good stuff are you looking for? Keep in mind that I am running a meta search engine with it's own directory.:confused:

Some Eye Candy. Something that looks nifty

Give me an example that you like from another meta search engine or regular search engine that you like and I will consider in adding a similar eye candy to my site.

Something like the google logo just to kind of give the people that go something to familiarize with.
That is very important to have instead of a heading as your banner

Something like the google logo just to kind of give the people that go something to familiarize with.
That is very important to have instead of a heading as your banner

Do you have any suggestions on a good, free logo generator that is on the internet?

Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Trial

Make your own duh!

Well I have printshop, that I can make it from but I wanted to see if there is a better program on the internet, which I could make my own, duhhhhhhhh!

My recommendation - don't let sites post their banners. It ends up looking like a spamfest and/or a topsite.

Originally posted by slimeredr
Way to many "new" sign, thats practically your whole site. Organize it better

I am a fairly new meta search engine and I am in the process of adding links to my directory which is the reason why for the new signs. It's built into the program. What suggestions would you have to organize it better?

Originally posted by [lhomme]
My recommendation - don't let sites post their banners. It ends up looking like a spamfest and/or a topsite.

Thanks for the recommendation. Most of the sites with banners are my affiliate programs and they did not have a search box or a text link. What do you think about search boxes as links?

- Perhaps widen the table containing the search box.
- Have a bgcolour.
- Organise the search directories more, and have more spaces.
- Make the copyright notice smaller.

C-

Originally posted by The Red Guy
- Perhaps widen the table containing the search box.
- Have a bgcolour.
- Organise the search directories more, and have more spaces.
- Make the copyright notice smaller.

C-

What I could do to the search box to widen it is to add the time default to it like it is on my metasearch script, would that help?
I did have a background at one time but most people said it hurt ther eyes. for the background I used go to http://webbusinessservices.virtualave.net

Please give me an example of what you mean in organise the search directories more, as in change the format like a c
b d or abcd or what?
On the copyright notice, you mean the ones on my other pages or the last line on my index page?

Back