• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I was personal attcked

did someone say fairies?

[video=youtube;ol5Dfs7jqFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI[/video]

Wales is ok, Scotland now has a proper government, Ireland I'd leave to themselves (still to much in fighting) England doesn't even have it's own native language, kept getting invaded, northerners are more in tune to being fine - it's the southern fairies that won't give up...

:D
English?!

I suppose that is up to the person.
Sometimes person believe he or she was attacked because of critisism or something like that..... Yes some people accept critisism as attack

I was personal attacked last week also and now I very depressed by thinking about it much.

Scotland England Ireland.
Its all the same place.

I was personal attacked last week also and now I very depressed by thinking about it much.

Its all the same place.
For some reason this reminded me of an episode of Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson was talking about testing Australian and American cars. He commented that "Well, we sent the prisoners to Australia and the god squad to the US. This should be interesting."

didnt see that ep, but its kinda funny since thats pretty much what happened back then.

Last edited:
Its all the same place.

Are you ******** Serious? :p

Mehehehehe. At this stage in life I couldn't give a rats --- what country is what and who runs it. Ireland is screwed to the gills so was happy to get out when I did.

Back