• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I was personal attcked

I was personal attacked last week. That incident happended earlier and it was actually have been brought to discussion. I thought it was over but when come to reporting submission, I was blamed again.

There was a very serious communication, different perception and vast different in case handling method. I was not able to explain and express myself. The person was dumb to listen and worse case, never accept my words.

I was very depressed when read the report that the person made. One palm never clap but the person blamed all to me. I am the bad person, I didn't do my part, I never showed respect etc ...

What I had done good, the person covered all ~ I doubted the person's professionalism.

Man you should dump that ----- if she don't treat you right.

White women always tryin' to keep us down.

Amirite brotha?

Not sure this is a girlfriend prob :p

I doubted the person's professionalism.

Or if it is, is it a professional girlfriend and they've been beat up by a hooker???

Its proberbly a client... not his girlfriend. He has a bad rep here, he won't have that for nothing.

Well, actually guys, my statement was referring to the popular game statement

Good fight.

Or if it is, is it a professional girlfriend and they've been beat up by a hooker???

The person by profession is a doctor. A doctor who cure sickness.

Well, luckily I didnt disclose the gender of the person. I saw gender stereotyping over the thread!

ummm, why would you want to post this on here?

I don't see the relevant title for this topic too but I was really disappointed with the person so, I posted.

EXBInt2010 you should have braced yourself - we had no idea what the hell you were on about!

Were you attacked physically, verbally, virtually?

Now it's a doctor!

We had a bit of fun to get the rest of the details out of you, it could have been a client abusing a server, trust or whatever - turns out it's a doc, and gender isn't an issue, all we could assume was a fall out with a girlfriend (again assuming your male or whatever).

Yep in General 'vent your spleen' but let us know what the hell your on about or we will have a bit of a joke with it :) hopefully you'll even see the funny side :lol:

And not to much Nick, just trying to chill :)

EXBInt2010 you should have braced yourself - we had no idea what the hell you were on about!

Were you attacked physically, verbally, virtually?

Now it's a doctor!

We had a bit of fun to get the rest of the details out of you, it could have been a client abusing a server, trust or whatever - turns out it's a doc, and gender isn't an issue, all we could assume was a fall out with a girlfriend (again assuming your male or whatever).

Yep in General 'vent your spleen' but let us know what the hell your on about or we will have a bit of a joke with it :) hopefully you'll even see the funny side :lol:

And not to much Nick, just trying to chill :)

i think you said all that needs to be said.

When are we going to plot the invasion of England by Scotland & Ireland

Down with the crown!!!1

[edit]
Wales doesn't do anything, might as well leave them alone.

Last edited:
Wales is ok, Scotland now has a proper government, Ireland I'd leave to themselves (still to much in fighting) England doesn't even have it's own native language, kept getting invaded, northerners are more in tune to being fine - it's the southern fairies that won't give up...

:D

Back