• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want to go drinking with Nick and Gayowulf

I agree with you. I think it would be fun. It wouldn't even have to be that exclusive.

You know, Blank.... I bet it could be arranged.

Is it ever a bad time when you're drinking?

Also, ----ing BSD. One week. I didn't go last year cause I was working. But 2 years ago was pretty much the best day of my life.

(BSD=outdoor drinking party at the University)

Bermuda Shorts Day, for the record.

I live 2 minutes from the university. It's like Girls Gone Wild type T and A at this thing.

AWESOME.

When I'm drunk, I sit around and talk to everybody around me. Aside from being chatty I don't get too crazy.

Well, this one night we blew up a full spray paint can, but ya know ...

Last edited:
Shens would definitely ensue.

You guys would see how much I love Jack Daniels. Double Jack and Coke in one hand, double shot of straight Jack in the other. All night long. If I could substitute Tennessee whiskey for water, I would.

The only problem is 2,530 mi – about 1 day 16 hours. I don't think I can drive that far home after I get tanked up.

I've also got a fine appreciation for Mr. Daniels.

Mr. Daniels, and Mr. Morgan.

2500 miles, and a case of Jack or two... :idea:

I can't afford such a road trip :(.

However, I could put a few people up on the couches in my apartment's living room.

I live less than 15 minutes from various nightlife spots including the strip at the beach.

Oh, and if anyone came this far, bigperm is just a few more hours away.

I can't afford it either :(

I haven't been on a good epic road trip since 2002. And I took that one alone because the 4 friends that were supposed to come along all found reasons they couldn't come. It was still awesome. A lot of memories were made.

I'm doing a repeat this year except we're taking "Bob's Bus:"

n512629020981876919ea5.jpg

n5126290201106686639vy9.jpg

(none of those people are me)

I can guarantee you, Blank, that I will be through your neck of the woods in the foreseeable future.

Since I've owned my own car I've been imagining a continent wide Canada/Usa road trip. This will also soon be a reality if I get the job I'm hoping for later this year.

Don't discount the possibility that this :beer: fest might happen.

One day.

And yes, I believe I am thinking what you were thinking BV

Sex, drugs, rock and roll, then death. That's all there is gentlemen. We're here for a good time, not a long time. (Definitely one of my favorite songs and quotes) One of the funniest things was a few days ago I was in a studio with some people and it was alright but the music wasn't quite there yet. The producers says "Ok, let's stop for now" he walks into the studio from the control room 'Listen guys, we're not here for a good time or a long time, so let's get this right. Then we can have a good time with lots of money" Needless to say there were a few choice words in there, but it was a great moment.

I am going on quite the road trip this summer;

Starting from where I live Kansas (mid USA) and going to Virgina to go to Busch Gardens (22 hour drive?). Then up to Ohio to Cedar Point. Then to Six Flags outside of Chicago and home.

3 theme parks in a week and thousands and thousands of miles.

When I'm drunk, I sit around and talk to everybody around me. Aside from being chatty I don't get too crazy.

Well, this one night we blew up a full spray paint can, but ya know ...

Aren't you underage, son?

Back