• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i want buy Reseller hosting with 5$/m

CrocWeb | White-Label | cPanel/WHM | LiteSpeed | PHP 5.2/5.3 | R1Soft

Hello KenSi, we normally offer the below package for $9.95/mo, however if you don't require the free ClientExec license, we can reduce the price to $6.95/mo. Simply send an email to sales[@]crocweb.com or come online on our live sales chat and mention this thread.

»»»»»»
R1 Croc
»»»»»»

» RAID-10 Protected Storage: 20 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 200 GB
» Free Hosting Billing Software (ClientExec)

More Info

Thank to all
So i want buy plan Unlimited with location asia

There is no such thing as unlimited. It is a marketing gimmick used to confuse potential clients who don't know any better. There is no such thing as an unlimited space hard drive for the servers, nor is there such thing as an unlimited bandwidth connection. In fact, unlimited offers are not even allowed on this forum.

I would really recommend coming up with some realistic numbers. If you don't know what you need, all the above offers have plenty of everything to get you started, and start building your business.

There is no such thing as unlimited. It is a marketing gimmick used to confuse potential clients who don't know any better. There is no such thing as an unlimited space hard drive for the servers, nor is there such thing as an unlimited bandwidth connection. In fact, unlimited offers are not even allowed on this forum.

I would really recommend coming up with some realistic numbers. If you don't know what you need, all the above offers have plenty of everything to get you started, and start building your business.
Thank you,
So, i cant find hosting location Asia
Please help me
Thank

You can find plenty of hosting locations in Asia. Just don't go for "unlimited" since such a thing doesn't exist.

@KenSi,
If you really need a hosting in Asia, then let me know if you are ok with servers in Malaysia.
But for sure, there will not be anything "Unlimited" and the price will be quite expensive, as bandwidth in Malaysia are as expensive as gold...

Back