• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I really want to

sarah[foxlass];1119341 said:
lol.

And I will at some point post a full body picture of myself (Not Nude, sorry guys)

Anyone coming to Australia ? ;) :evilb:

Ugh.

I went to AU back in 2006. Summer here, winter for you guys. Won't be going back anytime soon, had an ... altercation (physical brawl) with my uncle that lives in Melbourne (Malvern East). ----in' yuppie.

73119_163809540313761_100000541480654_444709_1089986_n.jpg

That'll make you happy...

Gotta re-paint my nails some time... LOL!

Thats a good pic!

&&>
I did have a pic here, then I realized all my details are in that domain, ---- that!

Last edited:
That's my kitchen... I am moving house in the next 3 days to live in the City, and to have a house mate. ^_^

sarah[foxlass];1119750 said:
That's my kitchen... I am moving house in the next 3 days to live in the City, and to have a house mate. ^_^

I hope your house mate is OK with you running a meth lab in your kitchen.

I have to say, that pic sure looks like it is :p

It's just dirty dishes... Because I lack the energy to be able to do them because I have to take prescription drugs that are much like a poison until I have had surgery in the next month or so. Because I'm dying and will not be alive in 6 months time if I don't have the surgery. YAY@! :(

sarah[foxlass];1119896 said:
It's just dirty dishes... Because I lack the energy to be able to do them because I have to take prescription drugs that are much like a poison until I have had surgery in the next month or so. Because I'm dying and will not be alive in 6 months time if I don't have the surgery. YAY@! :(

Oh wow!

I'm sorry.

Do you mind if I ask what it is?

Oh wow!

I'm sorry.

Do you mind if I ask what it is?

Yeah I don't like going into details about it to be honest. But I'll be fine, Should be having the surgery in the next month or so, so it's all going to be ok. :)

But yeah I can see how my kitchen looks like a meth lab. Funny LMFAO!

My cat is going nuts because he has his collar on him. He normally never has it on but since he will be leaving the house today, he has to wear it. :evilb:

Back