• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I quit

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
----, I just quit my job as a sales from some big company. Got sick of all the corporate bull----, the unbelievable customers, no compensation for mandatory overtime, no commission for sales (WTF?!), and half the workload aren't even sales related.

So much for that business trip to Dubai, guess I'll just have visit for pleasure in the future.
Mmm... pleasure........ of being unemployed.

Wat do nao?

1. Get another job.
2. Get laid.
3. Go to Dubai anyway, and be unable to afford the trip back.
4. ???
5. Profit. No wait, I digress..

I would do all of those things. Profiting is required before you can go to Dubai however. I don't really care how you do it, you just should.

I know how you feel though. I hate the corporate lifestyle. I'm doing everything I can to get out of it myself.

Anywho, go get laid now. might as well start crossing off things on that list ASAP

Get another job. Invest a percentage of the profits from this in an up and coming web host that is stable enough to not keel over like they so often do. When the host makes it big time, lose the job again and live comfortably on your stock dividends in the host.

In the meantime, accomplish everything else.

Wat do nao?

1. Get another job.
2. Get laid.
3. Go to Dubai anyway, and be unable to afford the trip back.
4. ???
5. Profit. No wait, I digress..

first, get laid, then go to dubai, and get laid again. then get laid some more. go home, get laid, get another job, and keep getting laid. the end.

What is it with guys. Everything is blown out of preparation. You quit your job. I was sacked for being a girl! Fark. Everything is about having sex. >.<
IMHO If you quit your job without having a new job, then no sympathy, it was a bad decision on your part. And no offence, but quite an immature decision too.

This is the list I prepose;
1. Get a new job.
2. Save up your money.
3. Go to Dubai.

If I was the girl you were after. Sorry to say this, but you have no chance of getting laid. I don't screw morons.

I have been through hell with some of my jobs. Yeah, no over time is bad. But think about being sexually assaulted at work! (Grabbed on the boob by some other staff member) That is a reason to quit your job. Not because you are unhappy, but because they have done some serious wrong to you. You knew what you were getting into. I'm not being a hater, and yeah I know some people will be hating on me because I have told the truth instead of being like, "Awww poor you. Poor thing." Well you will be poor soon. Get a new job, that should always be your highest priority. If you are successful you'll need to beat the girls away with a stick.

<3 Lex. You gotta make some better decisions though sweety :)

Back