• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Provide Free Hosting

i'm kinda interested so i'll reply..
25k IS a bit too small, it's true. if you're preventing warez and other illegal stuff you should set it to about 100k. it's still impossible to upload warez or mp3s (or even RAs for that matter) at 100k file size limit. i think i do have images over 25k on my sites and i think many people do. and most flash movies on many sites exceed 25k as well.

btw, http://deeplist.com/bus1.html is a broken link... is the server down right now?

Hummm . . . I just now tested it, and it is working absolutely fine. Perhaps the server was down a while ago. :confused: I just gotten up about 10 minuites ago, and everything is working now anyway. :D Perhaps you should try again.

Notice: I no longer have any file size limits. However anybody who I host must stay reasonable with me on this. I mean don't go overboard, but files over 25k are now allowed.

Back