• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Provide Free Hosting

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
Hello,

Seeing how I always hate to see good sites go down because they can't afford a host. I am offering free hosting to people who request it. It is minimal, but also a good value for people who don't want to pay anything.

Please visit: DeepList.com Hosting for more details.

I will also frequently review this thread for replies.

First of all. I can hardly understand what you are saying, and secondly, what do you mean:

Only 15mb of space?

I said it was a good value for somebody who doesn't want to pay. I only ask for a small button be placed into the layout. There are no banners or pop-ups, and I offer unmetered bandwidth.

I don't see where you can complain if you are not paying anything. Besides 15mb per site is more than enough. Unless you are making some huge image gallery or download archive.

Some people would gladly have my service to keep their site allive. So I can hardly see where you have the room to critisize my hosting, especially if you are not even going to use it!

:angry2:

*You should frequently participate in the community forums*
- it's a good option if you want more active forum members, but I think some people won't take this one too serious, and I don't like it, you force someone to post on your forums they probably aren't interested in and then they can post unrelated information too...

*No files over 25K in size*
- that's a hard one, I have some images (actually quite a few) which are bigger that 25K

Okay, well like it says:

You SHOULD participate . . . etc etc.

I am not forcing people to post in my forums, however I encourage it because I believe that if I give somebody free hosting, they should be a part of the community.

Also I think 25k is large enough for any image or file. I am not trying to run a remote file storage or image gallery service. In a standard website 25k is plenty for a single file.

And you would know that. But instead you have a website loaded with high-res images that of course are over 25k. And I can see why you use a paid hosting service also. :angry2:

<<EDIT>> ----> A simple mistake on "the elf's" part . . . taken care of.

Last edited:
Originally posted by dzmm
only 15MB of space? i visit your web very slow

What do you expect for free? Do you want him to give you a free dedicated server? If you require more resources, then I suggest you pay for it. Not everyone is going to give you what you want for free. :rolleyes:

Yeah, what do you want for nothing? I remember being a medical intern at a government hospital - they gave us free meals, but the rice was always burned, everything was just gunk in some weird brown sauce and my colleagues complained. I remember saying, "hey what do you expect for free?":bandit2:

theres just better free out there

theres just better free out there, if one knows where to look.

theres different degreees of free, in the true sense, if something free u dont expect nothing in return. like giving a gift.

now we see various parts of free, that require u to run a static ad,which nothing wrong with that .

to giving away your personal info [to be sold or whatever] to the extreme to get something"free"

and everything in between, so maybe the topic or forum should be." ill provde this if u do that in return for my services"

Last edited:
Re: theres just better free out there

Originally posted by we647
theres just better free out there, if one knows where to look.

yes, such as hostingextreme.com . more space and less restrictions.

I don't see why a host can't be criticised just because it is free?:confused:

Re: Re: theres just better free out there

Originally posted by allanh
I don't see why a host can't be criticised just because it is free?:confused:
because you're criticizing what he's offering, not the quality at which he's offering it. i'll bet you haven't even tried it yet! greedy bastards...

Re: Re: Re: theres just better free out there

Originally posted by keith
because you're criticizing what he's offering, not the quality at which he's offering it. i'll bet you haven't even tried it yet! greedy bastards...

since when did I criticise his webhosting?

Read the posts before you start calling people 'bastards":(

You know what allanh? You can go ahead and knock on free host because they don't offer this, or because of that, but you will find out that people are going to dislike it. The same complaints get old and boring after seeing them so many times. It is (as mentioned before in a different thread) a sign of your own stupidity.

Allanh, I highly suggest you read this topic it may change your views of free hosts, and just what people like you put us through.

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31132

DeepList.com:

You are the one without a business mind. You have forgotten the most important rule: Never badmouth your potential customers. Just because what you provided if free, it does not mean users can not compare different services. For example, someone gets a free ticket to watch a movie. Just because they saw it for free, you can't stop people from commenting on that particular people.

Same goes to webhosting, if you put a service or even a personal website on the net, then it means you have exposed YOURSELF to public comment.

Finally, I can tell you that I never complain on a host's features. I may comment on them or make suggestions, I would never ask them to change it or attack them.

However, if a free host has very notorious reputation (eg withdrawing of service without notice, breaking promises, spamming users...etc), I will be the first to attack it.

By the way, I am reporting your rude comment. And I don't think that you have a business mind the way you reacted to people (whether it's people who praise or criticise your service), you aren't likely to succeed.

You are the one without a business mind.

And I don't think that you have a business mind the way you reacted to people (whether it's people who praise or criticise your service), you aren't likely to succeed.

Go ahead and report what I put. I didn't do anything wrong. If you look, you were the one posting rude comments about me! :angry2:

from what i read - it is u who is being rude - and it is fair for people to critisize ur hosting - this isn't a place where EVERYONE agress on EVERYTHING

Okay, enough guys. This is an offers forum, nobody has a right to criticise a host here unless they have actually tried their services. If anyone thinks they can provide a better service, go ahead and try. You are shooting a guy down without giving him a chance.

So please only those interested in the offer now may reply. If you want to get into other issues regarding this, please post it here.

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31132

TIA

Again, "So please only those interested in the offer now may reply." Any others will be deleted.

Last edited:
Back