• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need some help about payment

Raptor

I want to use paypal to sell my domains but don't want them to do a fraud chargeback on me after they get it, I was reading paypals terms and it said

The Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to payments for tangible, physical goods which can be shipped, and excludes all other payments, including but not limited to payments for intangibles, for services or for licenses and other access to digital content. In addition, items prohibited in the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy are ineligible for coverage.

if they file a complaint and its a domain name can i just tell paypal this and they will not take the money back from me ?

Why would they do a fraud chargeback? If you push the domains to them, they now own them right? If they aren't yours to sell, then don't try selling them ;)

Why would they do a fraud chargeback? If you push the domains to them, they now own them right? If they aren't yours to sell, then don't try selling them ;)
Because my friend sent a domain to some one and they did a fraud chargeback on him even after the person got the domain.

Because my friend sent a domain to some one and they did a fraud chargeback on him even after the person got the domain.

This would only happen if someone challenged the charge.

Thanks,
Adam

I had this happen with hosting, and I even told paypal the goods were intangible, but they still did the reversal.

Back