• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I NEED Free host with legal arab adult content allowed

lubna_sre3a

Hello everyone,
i am looking for a free host that would allow several adult blogs to be created (with absolutely legal content).
My needs:
10 Gb space, at least 2 TB bandwidth, 2+ addon domains, 2+ mysql dbs, 5+ subdomains and wildcard subdomains enabled.
CUZE I HAVE ALOT OF VISITOERES I CARE ABOUT BANDWITH
THANK YOU ALL

I am totally sure you are not going to have 2TB bandwidth for free!

Anyway, good luck with your search.

Man I love these posts.

1. How exactly do you know you need 2 TB worth of transfer?
2. If you have that much traffic, then you can certainly place ads on your website, and use that to get paid hosting.
3. Why would you need that for blogs?

You arent going to get that for free. You are probably better off installing Xampp or something and hosting it off your computer

10Gb Space and 2TB bandwidth is only possible on paid hosting.
please consider lower down your requirement to 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth.
only with this low specs of request, it is possible to be found in free hosting section

Hi there
we can offer you
10 GB space
unmetered bandwidth
Cpanel + fantastico

You have to put 2 ads in every page (header & footer) and link back to us
if this ok with you
reply here on send my pm

Sound like someone wants to setup a tube site no free host is gonna allow this you will need a dedicated server you can get 250gb space & 2tb to 5tb bandwith it gonna cost $150 to $250 a month. About a half of the host will not allow this type of stuff in the pay hosting

Back