• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need excellent shared host for mybb forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like zipman816 like to revive old threads that the OP will not come back anymore.
Hey, whats the point you post in these kind of old threads?
You already have enough 10 post, you still want to accumulate more post for what?

I have hosting 250mb and the price is $2,40/month.. I have special offer discount if you take one years
Interseting?? Message me friend :)
cheerr..

I have hosting 250mb and the price is $2,40/month.. I have special offer discount if you take one years
Interseting?? Message me friend :)
cheerr..

You should post the specification of your hosting plan here.
Not just ask the OP to private msg you without knowing how much space and bandwidth you are providing.
By the way, you still do not have enough post count to receive a private message yet.

It's not about post counts, it's about the freedom to post, posters' rights, and the ability to bring back threads from their archived doom.I don't why I am posting this,only I will keep reading it.Gotta go, Sunshine is knocking at my office door, gotta let her in.

It's not about post counts, it's about the freedom to post, posters' rights, and the ability to bring back threads from their archived doom.I don't why I am posting this,only I will keep reading it.Gotta go, Sunshine is knocking at my office door, gotta let her in.

If the thread is not worth to bring alive back, then don't bring it up back.

Just admit it, you are spamming!

this is almost a month old

if he still dint find a host ... then probaly he does not want a host anymore

anyway
the plan i can offer is for 4€

short explanation
15GB space , 500GB traffic and 3 parked domain names + 3 add on domain names

special ??
its germany hosting
https://cp.powerchaos.com/cart.php?gid=9

how long i do hosting ?? way to long to provide quality (go figure out how long :D if you realy want to know then you just search for it )

and i just post this because some1 else bringed it back alive and maybe he got a little bit of intrest ( or some1 else)

enjoy

Greetings From PowerChaos

First, an old post is revived,for fun. Then you rail on me about it,how they "Don't want a host,already found a host,etc" you are spamming,etc, then you keep going by posting your mini ad again.

Another good one: this is almost a month old

"if he still dint find a host ... then probaly he does not want a host anymore

anyway
the plan i can offer is for 4€"

Too funny. I love this forum it makes me smile reading it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back