• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need better friends.

Nick

NLC
Going out to booze it up sounds like a perfectly acceptable activity for a Wednesday night to me?

:beer:

Most of the I would say no, but I just so happen to be on my way out to drink some beers with an old friend.

I went for a beer on Monday. Then when dropping my buddy off, I was followed/chased by a gang. So if gangs are out on weeknights, there is is no reason why you shouldn't be.

Fix them. :beer: Perhaps you can convert them, or perhaps you need to make some drinking buddies. You know... the guys you never see without a beer in their hand, and if they're sober it's because they're on the way to the bar/liquor store. I don't necessarily mean "chronic alcoholic" I mean the type of buddy you can call up at any time and he's more excited to go out drinking than you are, regardless of the time, date or situation.

It was my friends who dragged me out at every whim, with no regard for ANY type of excuse. Now I'm the type of friend who can never say no. Dunno if that makes me a better friend or not.

Last edited:
I agree. I work on weekends so my "weekend" is Tuesday and Wednesday and like most workers, I just want to get trashed on at least one of those nights. Is a lot more difficult than it should be finding a buddy to help.

Gayowulf and Blank Verse need to move south.

I went drinking at the bar, by myself. :(

I met some cool people, but still, it sucks.

Gayowulf and Blank Verse need to move south.

I went drinking at the bar, by myself. :(

I met some cool people, but still, it sucks.

Ive been drinking at home, by myself. I started with the intention on meeting two buddies, but they got stuck with a honey to do list. Now I'm half way to hell and im on FWS.

Thats right, my life is pathetic.

Haha, take those and multiply it times 10. Most of the time I don't end up at home whilst drunk.

well, i don't drink much, and if i do it's only on a Saturday.
my friends drink any time they can. i've only drank on my own once before, at home, i've never been out to town alone or anything, i've only came home on my once before, i got lost in the club ._.

main reason i don't go out, is because i don't look 18, though i'm not anyway.
but i see alot of kids who look 14 and get it without getting ID'd.

Back