• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a Host with...

ProQ

Hey, I need a host with:

100+ MB of space
1+ GB of bandwidth
MySQL
PHP 4.2.1 with SSL and cURL
FTP Access

very affordable prices, but do you know for sure they have php 4.2.1 with SSL and cURL? Is there a phpinfo() page i can look at?

btw... I don't care about price much... just as long as it has what i want :)

Originally posted by Raydon
Maybe u can try Crystalweb
Good connection speed with friendly and effective support.
As you just signed up with them yesterday, isn't it a bit early for recommendations? :confused:

We offer what you request, here's the features:

Domain Hosting
100MB WebSpace
5GB Transfer
PHP 4.1.2 (CURL IS ENABLED, CURL VERSION: 7.9.6)
CGI
mod_perl 5.006
10 MySQL Databases
100 E-Mail POP3 Accounts
FTP Access (Up to 100 Accounts)
100 Subdomains
Frontpage 2002 Extensions (on request)
SSI Support
SSL Support (must have a valid certificate)
Custom 404 Error Pages
Web Statistics
Free Setup

Price: $10/month OR $100/year

Our site is not up yet, as we are waiting for propagation. In the meantime, get in touch with me at MerliNdr2@insightbb.com. We should be able to get you setup within 48 hours.

CertifiedBOMB

I can't help but feel that I'm being ignored. I need PHP 4.2.1 not PHP 4.1.2. CertifiedBomb, If you update your version of PHP. I'll sign up asap.

I got an error while i was learning cURL. It said multiple executions on the same handle wasn't currently supported and to please upgrade the version of PHP. My current host (a generous friend) has PHP 4.1.2 and doesn't want to upgrade.

Sorry,

We use the Plesk control panel for our sites, and we cannot upgrade PHP because it's built into the control panel. In September is due out the new version, however that's a long time to wait for hosting. :mad:

CertifiedBOMB

Actually you can upgrade PHP without touching Plesk. We have done it for number of production servers running Plesk standard installations, without interrupting anything. Are you running RPM version or standard version (Plesk) ?

Last edited:
FlluidHosting can offer you the following:

Since our Virtual Basic Plan won't fit your need (less web space), allow us to offer you our Virtual Economy Plan
- A total of 275 MB space
- 200 MB web space; web server: Dual P3/1Ghz, 2GB ECC memory, SCSI-3 10000 rpm drive
- 50 MB mysql space; mysql server resides inside web server. [If you need dedicated mysql server, we have a dual P3/866Mhz, 2GB of ECC memory, and RAID-1 protected drives for additional price]
- 25 MB of mail space; mail server (as well as control panel/dns server): P3/850, 1GB memory, RAID-1 protected drives
- 7.5GB/mo of high quality bandwith fully burstable to 100 mbps.
- 3 MySQL/PgSQL.
- A true multiple domains hosting (up to 5) under this plan, each having their own mailbox.
- FTP access
- HSphere 2.1 Control Panel
- Price: $14.95/mo or $11.95/mo if paid annually (free setup)

If you would rather have Virtual Basic Plan with 50MB of web space, 15 MB of MySQL, and 10 MB of web mail and 2GB of transfer for $9.95/mo

We have our own rack inside a tier one datacenter, InterNAP (Boston, MA) with connectivity to nine major backbones in USA (UUNet, Sprint, ATT, Verio, BBN/Genuity, Global Crossing, Cable and Wireless, Qwest, and Digex) and network uptime guarantee of 99.9% or better with HSRP (Hot Standby Router Protocol) Setup.

we are currently using Php 4.1.2 but there should be no problem upgrading this to PHP 4.2.1 with curl/ssl enabled as you wish.

Hope this plan will fit your needs.

regards,
Dave@FluidHosting.com

Last edited:
Back