• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host!!!!(I don't have much files I'm uploading)

curiositymaster

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on this site. It's a personal site which I'm hoping will give people opportunity to learn things for free on the internet.

The only problem I'm having is a good host which can help host my site for free.

I've tried several free host sites, but they do not support the latest version of Wordpress (which I intend using for my site.

If anyone will be able to help host my site, I will really be thankful.

Thanks.

I've tried several free host sites, but they do not support the latest version of Wordpress (which I intend using for my site.

That has to do with the latest version of MySQL and PHP which is needed for WP.
You know you can download earlyer versions from the wordpress website. 2.9 runs on older versions of MySQL and PHP.
Everything above 3.0 needs the newest versions installed.

Thanks all, I've applied for some of your offers. I will actually go for the first to grant me full privilege as my account is pending activation on the platforms I applied.

Thanks all, I've applied for some of your offers. I will actually go for the first to grant me full privilege as my account is pending activation on the platforms I applied.

Hello,

Your account has been activated, if any problems please dont hesitate to submit a ticket.

Regards,
Adam

any of this hosting comes with wordpress. I need one as never tried wp before.

Erm... How bout, download the wordpress script and install it yourself?
Or if your host have softaculous or fantastico, you can just click on the wordpress and let it install for you.

Free Cpanel with 500mb + unmetered bandwidth with sitebuilders

Free Cpanel with 500mb + unmetered bandwidth with sitebuilders(RV site builder and Trendy site builder)

unlimited MYSQL
unlimited FTP
unlimited email
unlimited domain parking

Visit Fi technologies.in (no space between Fi and technologies)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ It'd be better just to say: fitechnologies.in. Although the OP's request was rather vague, you should have included the ammount of space and bandwidth and whether there are ads or post-to-host.

For instance:
Space: 500mb.
B/W: ???gb.
MYSQL.
No ads or p2h.
Instant Activation.

Also, please don't say "unlimited bandwidth". Even on your website it only states "unmetered". Unlimited means you would potentially allow him to use all the bandwidth on the server, leaving none for the remainer of the accounts. Unmetered generally means that you limit the speed his site can load as to make it "fair and even" for everyone. A free hosting account with ads I agree can have unlimited bandwidth, but without ads? So why not state the realistic B/W. After all, people who use more B/W then you give them for "free" can always upgrade to a premium service.

Back