• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a free domain host that...

szr

I want a free domain host that offers the following features:

CGI
Perl
SSI
PHP
MySQL
.htaccess
.htpasswd
SendMail Module
web-based e-mail (not forwarding e-mail)
FTP Account
20-60 MB's
2 GB/Unlimited Bandwidth a month
Pop-Under
Allows Paid Advertisements
Allows Hot-Linking
Custom Error Pages

Oh yeah, and what are your nameservers and how fast is your server?

Originally posted by szr
I want a free domain host that offers the following features:

CGI
Perl
SSI
PHP
MySQL
.htaccess
.htpasswd
SendMail Module
web-based e-mail (not forwarding e-mail)
FTP Account
20-60 MB's
2 GB/Unlimited Bandwidth a month
Pop-Under
Allows Paid Advertisements
Allows Hot-Linking
Custom Error Pages

Oh yeah, and what are your nameservers and how fast is your server?

wouldn't we all! and btw-not everyone here has a hosting company, JEEZ.

:angry2: people are so demanding!

(no subject)

What do you mean it's not gonna happen? There's a lot of free domain hosts out there. My domain is hosted on a server that has the following features:

CGI
Perl
SSI
PHP
MySQL (2 MB's)
.htaccess
.htpasswd
SendMail Module
Unlimited Aliases
FTP Account
15 MB's
100 MB/mo ($10 for 500 MB's each)
no pop-under, ads, or ad-frames
Allows Paid Advertising
Allows Hot-Linking
Custom Error Pages

Re: Re: I need a free domain host that...

Originally posted by Cyber

wouldn't we all! and btw-not everyone here has a hosting company, JEEZ.

:angry2: people are so demanding!
I'm not demanding for a domain host! How you figure? I'm asking for one. If I was demanding for it, then everyone here who is looking for web hosts are demanding, too.

Last edited:
fine, wuts the name & address of the host? i see how bad it is for my self (better not be "Marhost")

if you have all that and a fast server wtf are you looking for a new for. if i had all of that i would be happy, i think anyone would (except you);)

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Free Host!? What? No way, then why is it in the Paid Hosting forum? I can't find the thread to WebNicX.
Some people are so gullible.

im kidding you moron!! Im inplying that there is no such thing and that you could only pay for it. my god are you dumb!

(no subject)

Originally posted by Beans
Portland?
Portland? No, there connected to their (my domain host) computer though. The server I'm on and all the other domain/web hosts it's connected to are down becuase of a major server crash. It's not back up, but they are getting help from their technicians to fix the FTP Server. Everything works except for the FTP Server, Mail Forwading, and Statistics.

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Portland? No, there connected to their computer though. The server I'm on and all the other domain/web hosts it's connected to are down becuase of a major server crash. It's not back up, but they are getting help from their technicians to fix the FTP Server. Everything works except for the FTP Server, Mail Forwading, and Statistics.

yeah and that = everything is down :biggrin2:

(no subject)

Originally posted by michael p bennett
if you have all that and a fast server wtf are you looking for a new for. if i had all of that i would be happy, i think anyone would (except you);)
I'm looking for a new domain host because the one I'm on only has 100 MB's/mo which is not good :( and that I can't even upload s**t! So, that's why I need it that bad (another domain hosting..not web hosting.., besides Portland-Alike hosts).

Last edited:
(no subject)

I never said I was hosted on portland. The server I'm hosted on is connect to portlands computer along with several other computers. Yes, I know that portland sucks because it doesn't have MySQL.

The host si cobranded w/ portland meaning that their sites are on portlands servers.

Or maybe I should say server. They way the sites load, i wouldn't be surprised if they had all 29000 sites on one server. :rolleyes:

Back