• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need 5/6 gb space ,bandwidth 150 gb with Cpanel and i can put a link or google ads

iegyi

Hi EverBody,

i need 5/6 gb space ,bandwidth 150 gb with Cpanel and i can put a link or google ads
my web site is : iegyi.com

if you feel that you can help me send me p.m with creation details.

my rank is : 163 in alexa

my visitorsin inrease :talk:

Where your site rank is 163?

I saw 163499 on alexa. Also you requested too much space and bandwidth.

I have a site with similar traffic, 166,000 Alexa Rank, and it uses less than 10 GB of bandwith. Try to optimize your images (reduce colors, use PNG, etc.) and I am sure you will be fine with 10 GB.

First post, you post you need it for iegyi.com
Down further you state this is your personal request
You host in the offer section hosting under iegyi.com

Host yourself, but dont act as if this isnt for yourself.

EDIT: You know, for all the griping you are doing, not once did you state what you will be hosting to require such a ridiculous amount.

Last edited:
Iegyi, lol! You have already signed up! Anyway, if you are not using it, then please don't sign up, because you are wasting a spot!

Many hosting requests with so many different needs of space/bandwidth, and yet offering hosting as well. Interesting user you are indeed, iegyi :)

There aren't many free hosts that allow you to use your own adverts, because a lot of them are funded by advertising themselves.

If you require that amount of disk space and bandwidth then I'm sure you can fund your website via advertisements and pay for hosting yourself.

Back