• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I love this.

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tUyTCD9ws

Pretty much the only reason I watch that channel (much music, which has gone to complete ---- in the past few years) is for this commercial.

Actually most of there promo ads are either funny, or completely ----ed.

Can you imagine doing what he does in that ad?

Last edited:
Disgusting..

Go watch that scene in minority report (where he gets his eyes replaced)...yea..you'll be gagging for days.

Eugh.

BTW, must say, that milk-in-a-bag system you have going in canada is freakin' awesome.

wow, that was freaking horrid!

However i dont have any idea what the hell they were advertising.

Milk comes in something other than a bag? A spaceship maybe? Wouldn't it wreck the controls?

Milk comes in something other than a bag? A spaceship maybe? Wouldn't it wreck the controls?

In the UK, milk (from shops) comes in plastic bottles;

milk_bottles@body.jpg

and if you have a milkman in glass bottles;

milkman.jpg

In America it's cardboard cartons I believe.

0269-0609-0411-1614_SM.jpg

We have the plastic containers and the cartons in Canada as well. I buy those, simply because I go through so much milk, I need to buy the 4L jugs.

I had no idea milk in a bag was a Canadian concept. I love the whole system

We need a person to just deliver one item? Why not deliver all the groceries you need like grocery gateway? Why can you buy all your other groceries at a store but milk needs to be delivered to you?

We need a person to just deliver one item? Why not deliver all the groceries you need like grocery gateway? Why can you buy all your other groceries at a store but milk needs to be delivered to you?

Because it's always fresh, and right at the beginning of the morning, perfect for cereal or a cuppa.

Plus, milkman milk always tastes better than supermarket milk.

And when you say "delivered to you", you make it sound like the milkman's going out of his way to do it. He's not, it's his job, much like the paperboy.

But... how does it stay up in the fridge if it's in a bag? Do you buy a separate carton to put the bag in? Why not just buy it in a plastic carton anyway? :confused2

notnamed said:
But... how does it stay up in the fridge if it's in a bag? Do you buy a separate carton to put the bag in? Why not just buy it in a plastic carton anyway?
Why does it have to stay up?

Back