• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I just want to say......

saikosys

/me loves FreeWebSpace DOT net!!!!!!

:D

FreewebspaceDOTnet keeps me going!!!! FreewebspaceDOTnet makes me happy!!!!

There is no better way to start a day than visiting FreewebspaceDOTnet for the latest gossips of the freewebspace community!!! :cool:

I would have to suggest you go out the front door. On the other side of that door is something they call "outside". Experience it. Enjoy it.

On the other side of that door is something they call "outside". Experience it.
Let's see if I can remember what Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen said about the outside... "It's all wet and full of nature". He then proceeded to make a garden almost as hideous as his rooms.

Those are my sentiments, too. (The nature bit, not the bad interior designing.)

Originally posted by Nick
I would have to suggest you go out the front door. On the other side of that door is something they call "outside".
:whatthe: So there is! :eek: How long has that been there? :p

I went outside today. The fresh air was foreign to me. Then I saw a bird shit on a car. and it was funny. Cause it wasn't my car. Then the wind came. It was a tad cold, but refreshing. All in all, a good experience. (I haven't been able to go outside much since I got back home, as you can obviously tell)

Well, I don't walk like an old man anymore. And, like I said, I can actually go places, except I'm usually bagged shortly after and have to come home and sleep, but it's gradually getting better. I see the doctor soon, hopefully he'll say I can start driving again.

I actually went through the door today... it felt like an new experience... at first the sunlight hurt when it touched my skin .. but when I got used to it it was great ;) :p

You mean I wasn't dreaming? About this new place known as the "outside?" :p

I actually go outside every weekend and sometimes during the week.

Back